Friday, February 27, 2009

Negativity Is NOT Helping

I had a link to another blog (won't mention the name) from my own blog, but I removed it today. When I read what she was posting, and all the negativity it was creating regarding President Obama's fiscal plan it really made me angry. I understand that the President's plan has flaws. But people have to realize that something has to be done. Our country is headed even further down the crapper if someone doesn't do something. President Obama has been in office just over a month and he has a hell of a mess to clean up. Sure, it wasn't all the Republicans' fault...just as it wasn't all the Democrats' fault. But at this point it doesn't matter whose fault it is. It's OUR problem now. Everybody needs to stop whining about what the fiscal plan doesn't do right and start thinking about how they're going to help build this country back up!

No comments: