Sunday, January 25, 2009

One Week to Go

You might think I'm talking about Donald coming home from Tennessee - he'll be home on Friday the 30th. But, no, I'm actually talking Super Bowl! Did our team make it this year? NO! Who are we going to cheer for this year? Probably Arizona. A friend asked me why they are called the Arizona Cardinals since she didn't think Arizona had Cardinals. There must be cardinals in Arizona somewhere. Right? Well, they started out as the Chicago Cardinals (I think) and then went to St. Louis (I think). Now they're in Arizona. I really don't know. How many Buccaneers do you think live in Tampa Bay? I'd say very few! And what about Giants in New York? I could go on and on...

Anyway, there's a "little" surprise for Donald when he gets home on Friday. It'll make watching the Super Bowl together even more exciting. It's big and flat and has great picture and sound. I don't have to worry about him reading this, because he never visits my blog. At least I don't think he does.

No comments: