Monday, March 30, 2009

Our House is For Sale!

Our house is officially For Sale! I've been told that I need to bury a statue of St. Joseph to bring good luck. Some people say to bury him next to the For Sale sign. Others say to bury him in the backyard. Most say that you need to repeat a prayer every day, while envisioning the purchase price you want on a purchase offer. Anyone heard of this? Have you tried it? And, more importantly, did it work at getting your house sold??

Below are the photos I took right before our Realtor was here to take hers. I worked my butt off to get this place shiny; let's see if it stays that way! :-)

The Kitchen (upper level)

The Office & Master Bath (upper level)

Master BR & Nick's Room (upper level)

Master BR (wider angle) & Living Room (upper level)

Family Room; left & right (lower level)

My Library & the Playroom (lower level)

2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

It looks great!! Best wishes on a sell soon. But not too soon.
Jan

Melissa said...

I'm leaving it all up to God. At least until June, then I'll take over. :)