Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

The real estate agent came today. She is a wonderful person and a very knowledgable realtor. She sold us the house that we are now going to try to sell. She had a list of a few things that we need to repair and/or improve, but nothing too serious. The biggest job will be cleaning out the garage. Ha ha. I've been trying to get Donald to sort through boxes that have traveled from Florida to Georgia, and then to Minnesota, for four years! Whenever he needed something from the garage he'd go out and buy a new one instead of looking in the boxes of "garage stuff" to find what he wanted. Looks like I'll have to bring in the big dumpster. Maybe it'll be cathartic. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house will sell fast Melissa. It is nice and has a great backyard. I learned not to take the comments about the houes too personally and after it was staged, I actually really liked it. It is a hard decision to move, but yoou made it knowing what is best for the family. Good luck! When in doubt, pitch out the garage stuff!

Melissa said...

I am holding you to that "house will sell fast" comment, Kristin! I did a lot of decluttering last year, which was very helpful. Less to do now! I'm all for pitching the garage stuff, but Donald is a pack rat...so that may be hard.